Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Long Wait

I can't believe I haven't posted since the end of February!

Needless to say, my life went into overly crazy mode for a couple of months. But, now that things are returning to just the normal crazy I want to catch up. Well, my computer, now going on 6 years, has decided it doesn't like to download my pictures. I've figured out how, but it is more time consuming. Also, because of it's age - it doesn't like the newly updated Blogger and uploading pictures take SO LONG!! 

We are looking into getting a new computer . . . . SOON! and will then catch up and blog with ease (or so I'm hoping). Keep us on the sidebar of your blog and see when I pop back up to the top with a new post. 

If I find a bit more time I might try making another post and even put up some pictures. A lot happens in two months you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment